- Bow on entering or leaving dojo.
- Remove shoes before stepping on dojo floor.
- Bow to your partner at the start and finish of each practice.
- Always show respect for everyone in dojo.
- No swearing in dojo.
- Pay attention at all times and do not talk whilst instructor is talking.
- Do not chew gum, refrain from yawning and being disrespectful to your instructor.
- Always obey the instructors commands immediately.
- Concentrate on what you are supposed to be doing and not what you would like to be doing.
- Do not engage in horseplay as injuries may result.
- Where possible remove or cover all jewellery, rings, bracelets etc.
- Switch of all mobile phones unless essential and cleared by instructor.
- Please try to turn up early for practices and warm up whilst waiting for practice to commence. If you are late change
quickly and wait to be invited to join the practice.
- Please try to turn up for every practice and inform your instructor if you will be unable to attend. You would not be
amused if you turned up and your instructor was not there.